Before a man pops the question to the woman he’ll love to marry there are certain wifely qualities he’d have noticed which will make him want to spend the rest of his life with her. Below are 5 things that men dislike:
1. A high-maintenance woman: High maintenance means that nothing is ever good enough. You buy her something that costs $1,000 dollars, she barely says thank you.
2. A woman who is bad with kids: A woman’s beauty is captured in her ability to nurture. The woman who says “I hate kids” is seen as less of a woman in the eyes of a lot of men. It also makes her look selfish.
3. A woman who doesn’t support you. If a man is going through things, he wants to believe his woman has his back through thick and thin.
4. Doesn’t get along with your family. No man wants to bring home a woman that his family hates; she becomes like a virus. Smile, be nice, be helpful, try to get along with everyone if you can.
5. Really mean and overly moody: Most of my friends hate women who don’t smile or are always mad about everything. It sucks.