You’ve been dating a special someone for a while now and you’re wondering where the relationship is going.
Are you really in love with this person? Is this person really in love with you?
1. He’s an answer to your prayer: The first thing we should do is pray on it. Pray for discernment. It’s not enough to just desire a relationship. God should be in agreement with us.
2. The relationship won’t contradict God’s word: If the relationship is meant to be, it won’t contradict God’s word and it won’t be “complicated”.
3. You share the same core beliefs: Opposites attract, it’s true. But there are certain things that a couple should be in agreement about.
4. The relationship won’t turn you away from Christ: The right relationship won’t distract you from God. It will bring you closer to Him.
5. It’s pure love: You love this person just for being them. Nothing more, nothing less. Furthermore, It’s not about how much money they have, what they can do for you, or the fact that the two of you have so much in common. You genuinely love this person… flaws and all, unconditionally.